Ferret Dreams aims to help all ferrets find a kind, loving forever home. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization*, and we are able to help ferrets because of the generosity of our donors.
General donations to Ferret Dreams go to our medical fund which helps two ways:
Medical care for rescue residents
Our permanent residents and those who come to us before kind families adopt them often require extensive, ongoing medical care. Donations to our medical fund help pay for the vet visits, medications, exams, tests and operations they may need while in our care.
Medical plan for adopted ferrets with pre-existing conditions
Our medical plan, which covers costs of veterinary care for pre-existing conditions in ferrets adopted out, eases the financial burden on prospective adopters to help our rescue ferrets find loving homes.
Most years, we spend upwards of $10,000 on discounted medical care, provided by our generous team of Colorado ferret vets.
How to Give:
Make a one time donation
- Through PayPal:
- Send a check to Ferret Dreams, 2102 S. Clarkson St., Denver, CO 80210
- Consider gifts in memory of pets or in honor of people
- Double your money: Check if your employer matches charitable donations!
Become a monthly donor
- Through Colorado Gives
- You can give more over time by breaking up your donation into installments.
- If you currently use online bill pay with your bank, consider adding a monthly donation to Ferret Dreams of any amount.
We greatly appreciate your donation of any amount!
Matthew and Lee, Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption
*Your donation may be tax-deductible to to fullest extent of the law. Please consult your tax adviser for more information.